Ultra-Pure highly concentrated CBDA Cannabidiolic acid Isolate
This product is popular for use for those who wish to infuse with CBDA their special tinctures, vape carts, candies, baked goods, and many other products.
CBDA is quickly becoming prized for its research indicative potential benefits:
- Pain & Anti-inflammatory: CBDA has been shown to be more effective than both ibuprofen and aspirin at reducing pain & inflammation, making it potentially helpful in treating conditions such as arthritis, Crohn’s disease, and Colitis.
- Neuroprotective: CBDA has been shown to protect the brain from damage caused by stroke, Alzheimer’s disease, and other neurological disorders.
- Anti-cancer: CBDA has been shown to inhibit the growth and spread of cancer cells in a variety of laboratory studies. It is currently being evaluated in clinical trials for the treatment of leukemia and breast cancer.
- Anti-nausea & Seizures: CBDA may be helpful in reducing nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy, motion sickness, and reduction & severity of seizures.
CBDA Isolate has become a popular form of Concentrate for DIY Do-it-Yourselfers to work with because of its ease of use and long shelf life stability.
Various sizes are available; please inquire for larger bulk quantities and discounts.
Packaged in a rugged food grade container
- Cannabidiolic Acid (CBDA) and Cannabidiol (CBD): A Review of Their Effects and Potential in Medical Practice: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7953492/
- Cannabidiolic Acid (CBDA) and Cannabidiol (CBD) as Potential Therapeutic Agents for Neurological Disorders: A Literature Review: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7258838/
- Cannabidiolic Acid (CBDA): A Potential Therapy for Cancer: A Review of the Preclinical and Clinical Evidence: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7081550/
- Cannabidiolic Acid (CBDA) and Cannabidiol (CBD) for the Treatment of Pain and Inflammation: A Review of the Preclinical and Clinical Evidence: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7194114/
- Cannabidiolic Acid (CBDA) and Cannabidiol (CBD) for the Treatment of Nausea and Vomiting: A Review of the Preclinical and Clinical Evidence: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7134359/